Google OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Application Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Google Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Application Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 8-10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Develop and deploy applications, integrations, and web services that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Build internal solutions with custom front-ends (e.g., web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain the highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, and issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming in Java/J2EE and Web Services (e.g. RESTful/SOAP).
- Experience implementing, configuring, customizing, and integrating third-party software solutions.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Experience participating in a full software development lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing), and web technologies.