Google OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Test Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Google Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 8-12 LPA (Expected)|
|Experience:||1 year of experience|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Work closely with Developers, Technical Program Managers, and Technical Leads to curate test plans and automated test scenarios, and enable our platform’s end to end testing effort.
- Develop frameworks and automation for running tests, collecting results, and triaging issues on the Google Distributed Cloud Hosted (GDCH) platform.
- Work with partner teams to evaluate testing requirements, come up with test plans, and implement test cases using Google frameworks to accelerate end to end testing of the platform.
- Collaborate with other Engineers to deliver a high quality system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience as a developer, SDET, or automation engineer.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other Google Cloud technologies.
- Experience with testing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with object oriented programming (e.g. Python or Go).