Flipkart OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Business Analyst/Associate in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Flipkart Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Business Analyst/Associate|
|Salary:||INR 6-10 Month|
|Degree:||BE/BTech and MBA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Work on multiple marketplace revenue MP commission and other services.
- Learn and track end to end process of platform related GMV and associated revenue.
- Keeping a close watch on receivables and working hand in hand with biz to drive
- Preparation of various business MISs to give concise view of revenue and respective receivables of business units.
- Preparation of monthly projections of revenue and cashflow
- Work closely with statutory and internal auditors to close audit requirements.
- Lead the team for SOX compliance & monitoring [PCOAB requirements (US)]
- Working closely with tech and product teams to enable new biz streams and impact
- analysis of same
- Lead automation & transformation with utilization of analytical and automations tools, including bots – including internal and/or tech teams
- BE/BTech and MBA
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Analytical rigor and deep diving mindset
- Lucid thinker and Crisp communicator
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good accounting knowledge
- Collaboration and Team player
- Flexible and adaptive
- Preferred skillset in Power BI, Alteryx, QlikView, Power Query, SQL queries & other leading analytics and dashboarding tools
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link1 : Click Here
Apply Link2 : Click Here
Apply Link3 : Click Here