Ericsson OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Engineer Trainee in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Ericsson Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Knowledge about the Ericsson™ Secure Entitlement Server (ESES) product.
- Hands-on experience on Linux, familiar with SUSE or RHEL etc.
- Knowledge about SES In-Service Performance Dashboard and SES KPI Dashboard.
- Knowledge about JAVA.
- Good Scripting experience.
- Knowledge about Kernel-Based Virtualized Machine (KVM).
- Knowledge about VMware.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum required is bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Familiar with telecom environment.
- Communication and collaboration skills will be paramount importance in your position. Effective and quick response time to all issues is expected, as are excellent analytical, problem-solving, time-management skills, and an awareness of laws regarding data governance and protection.
- Proficient at system thinking, anticipating side effects and effective use of strategies to provide workarounds to reduce severities of incidents.
- Desire to automate repetitive operational work.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Knowledge about Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment (ECEE).
- Knowledge about Microservices.
- Basic understanding of telecom and different services associated with it.
- Basic understanding of core network elements like SD, CPS, SM-DP+, AAA etc.
- Good understanding of the workflow of SES for different services and Familiarity with Entitlement and Configuration solution for GSMA TS.43, RCC.14, etc. standards, for Apple iOS devices, for Windows devices and Alexa.
- Knowledge about Web Services RESTful API.
- Network trouble-shooting experience with TCP/IP/HTTP and familiarity with OpenSSL/Http
- Good Trouble Shooting Skills like Problem identification & analysis, RCA & report preparation.
- Knowledge about CSR handling.
- ITSM management – Incident, Problem, Event & CR management skills.
- Experience of Shell script, Python, Ansible, Docker/Kubernetes, Git, Linux, Networking.
- Cloud Expertise: Certified & Experience in AWS. Azure & other cloud platform exposure will be advantageous.
- Database: Hands-on experience in DB including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL etc. will be advantageous.
- Protocol Understanding: CAI3G, SOAP, SNMP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/S & Vendor dependent protocol support.
- Basic Understanding of licensing system like Siebel and NeLS.
- Basic Understanding of TIBCO
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here