Deloitte OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Analyst in Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Deloitte Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Analyst/Associate Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Build relationship with key stakeholders, follow-up on work items, and provide regular progress to USI lead/stakeholders.
- Develop confidential C-Suite Academy deliverables utilizing MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, and various internal and external search tools and databases.
- Be responsible for self-review of work items.
- Develop client-facing, print-ready materials and/or review automated outputs of deliverables with minimal guidance.
- Be client and quality centric with attention to details.
- Perform secondary research to prepare executive/company profiles.
- Work on tight deadlines and agreed SLA’s.
- Work effectively with all team members with active knowledge development and share best practices, to achieve common team goals.
- Utilize Salesforce, SharePoint, and other firm resources to provide operational support.
- Manage academy folders/files upload to the respective program SharePoint repository.
- Build relationship with key stakeholders and provide regular progress reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Be quality centric with attention to details, tailored for each program needs.
- Be flexible and adaptable, practice professional behavior to dynamics of the process and work culture
- Work effectively and cohesively with all team members by sharing best practices and knowledge to achieve common team goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Skill Set:-
- MS Excel – Basic to Intermediate – Proficient to work with Excel and data cleanse/analysis and synthesis
- MS PowerPoint – Basic to Advanced proficiency. Ability to work on formatting slides, images/headshots, updating templates etc.
- Secondary research – Extract executive biographies through secondary resources from web, LinkedIn, company websites
- Editing and proofreading – Fundamental understanding on editing and proofing documents
- Multi-tasking skills
- Commerce graduate with excellent accounting skills
- Possess strong customer service skills, ability to serve both India and international internal customers on daily basis.
- Focus on Quality and possess good analytical skills.
- Must have strong English written and oral communication skills
- Quality consciousness and awareness of effect of audit in the AP processes.
- Able to meet TAT and benchmark for processing invoices as dictated by management
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimum supervision.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link1 : Click Here
Apply Link2 : Click Here