Cognizant OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Project in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Cognizant Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate Project|
|Salary:||INR 4.8-6 LPA|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
- Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
- Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
- Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
- Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Makes recommendations on R&R for team / individual achievement.
- Makes recommendations to team lead on team’s performance rating.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant’s security policies LP timelines etc).
- Participate in recruitment drives.
- Azure Public Cloud Admin
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here