Ciena OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Support Engineer Intern in work from home. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Ciena Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Support Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||INR 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||work from home|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Answer incoming calls from our global customers as well as document, validate, and capture adequate information to facilitate a technical investigation
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide remote technical support for issues related to our network management products promptly and professionally via various communication channels (phone, email, chat).
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues, performance issues, and configuration problems in a timely manner.
- Provide on-call duties 24×7 and/or work shifts, including public holidays and weekends when the business requires.
- Recover information necessary to escalate reported issues to senior engineers.
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to advance customers’ technical problems.
- Provide Customer feedback to Internal teams as appropriate.
- Contribute to the technical knowledgebase (KCS)
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Must have excellent communications skill with the ability to communicate in the English language both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Availability for onsite, in-person training and mentoring for a period of approximately 6 months from start date after which a hybrid work model will be possible.
- Customer-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills with a willingness and ability to learn new concepts.
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, LINUX, Databases, and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link(Gurgaon) : Click Here