CGI OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Systems Engineer In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
CGI Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies. Expected to work in a 24/7 environment on rotational shifts
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards Participate in the recruitment process for initial member screening
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision-makers at customer organizations
- Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning, adaptability and attention to detail
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to the latest technologies.
- Any IT skill such as Unix, Network, Python, Scripting, or Database will be added advantage
- Willingness to learn new emerging technologies
- Must be a B.Sc/BCA graduate (2021/2022 CSE& I.T) pass out only from a reputed institution.
- 60% throughout academics i.e. 10th, 12th and degree and no additional/ active backlogs.
- Candidates based in Bangalore will be preferred.
- Please answer all the assessment questions while applying to ensure eligibility is checked.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Wintel/Windows Server