Bread Financial OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Process Associate In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Bread Financial Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Bread Financial|
|Post Name:||Process Associate|
|Salary:||INR 8-10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Compliance and process – Ensures compliance with relevant company and regulatory guidelines.
- Quickly learns applicable policies, processes, and operations to execute the assigned process. Takes efforts to gain and maintain knowledge of Regulatory requirements and Procedural guidelines to maintain applicable industry, business, and operational acumen.
- Proven ability to accurately follow published procedures and execute on processes as per established criteria.
- Processes defined minimum number of transactions/units of assigned process on a monthly basis. Demonstrates technical aptitude by understanding current state functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in humanities, arts, science, commerce, or equivalent education
- 0-2 years Experience in a fast-paced, process-driven environment and the ability to meet target productivity and quality goals
- nd quality goals
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Business Relationships – Demonstrates outstanding Verbal and Written Communication skills when working with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrates ownership by driving time-bound outcomes, utilizing critical thinking skills to help analyze business problems and recommend solutions, and collaborating with stakeholders to resolve problems and gain consensus on the best solution.