Bread Financial OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Engineer 1 in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Bread Financial Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Bread Financial|
|Post Name:||Engineer 1|
|Salary:||INR 6.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Utilize the software development lifecycle to implement technology solutions that create and enhance applications. Inspect, analyze, and translate functional and non-functional requirements into technical design, application code, and configuration parameters. Produce design specifications, including screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, and printed outputs developed for self and others. Convert technical design and specifications into functioning components through the development of application code and configuration. Provide technical on-call support as defined within team and role expectations.
- Create and execute unit tests to ensure issues are proactively identified within the software development lifecycle. Analyze code to identify causes of errors and defects. Remediate known errors within development and production support contexts. Review application code for self and others. Define, support, and enforce code standards and guidelines relevant to the applications and technologies being supported. Estimate and size work based upon high-level requirements. Continuously improve applications and processes with a focus on quality, efficiency, and user experience.
- Cultivate relationships across roles and organizations to maximize collaboration, partnership, and efficiency. Provide peer coaching and feedback formally and informally. Request and utilize feedback to foster personal development.
- Expectation is to be proficient in at least two and ideally three programming languages (e.g. COBOL, Java) and develop or maintain at least three application.
- Work autonomously, providing technical supervision to peers while demonstrating appreciable business knowledge within the general financial services and marketing domains. Strive to influence the team to generate support to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area
- 0+ years of work experience in related field
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Agile Development Process, Principles & Methodologies
- Business Acumen and Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement
- DevOps Tools & Practices
- HTML, CSS, JS, Web Frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc.), React Native, Flutter, Swift, API consumption and development
- Azure (or AWS equivalent): App Service, Functions, Pipelines
- Has demonstrated basic knowledge of at least one in-demand programming language
- Has demonstrated knowledge in one “layer” of the solution stack (e.g., front-end, services)
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here