Amdocs OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Technology Engineer in Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amdocs Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Technology Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5-6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pune, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of Software Creation Process as Integration Engineer
Preferred Skill Set:-
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- As you will support excellent products, you will be able to assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!