Amdocs OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Software Engineer In Pune/Gurugram, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amdocs Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pune/Gurugram, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- 60% throughout academics, with no breaks/year down between the courses
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC, IS) & MCA
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Excellent communication skills