Amazon OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amazon Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, india|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Build the data structure, transformation processes, load jobs in Redshift and data processing and presentation in Excel
- Debugging report issues and unblocking workflows
- Communicating with the Product team and customers to provide status updates.
- Publishing detailed automated dashboards
- Creating the report requires extracting & transforming data from tables and loading it into tables with an optimized data structure
- Bachelors in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Demonstrated ability with Data-warehousing, database administrator roles, database migration.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Strong SQL skills across multiple platforms such as Oracle, Redshift, and MySQL
- Familiarity with Datanet/ ETL tools (internal)
- Strong experience in dash-boarding using Tableue/PowerBI/Excel/PowerPivots.
- Knowledge of scripting for automation (e.g., VB Script, Python, Perl, Ruby) is a plus
- Strong communication skill and team player.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here